Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 14 Nov 2002 04:27:17 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   pauln75 <pauln75@VOILA.FR>
Subject:   SAS/Connect

Hi,

I have SAS/System at 3 levels of an architecture : SAS/PC (pgm+data) <-> (SAS/Connect as middleware) SAS/server NT (pgm+data) <-> ( ? as middleware ) - SAS/MVS (data only).

I need to launch from my PC a program that download data from SAS/MVS to SAS/NT and then, later, from SAS/NT to SAS/PC.

The dialog between SAS/PC-SAS/NT is clear (remote with SAS/Connect) but the link with SAS/Mvs suppose that I use at the same time SAS/connect between SAS/NT and SAS/MVS

Is it possible ? As someone resolve the same problem ?

Thanks

Paul