Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (October 2002, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:51:08 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kevin Myers <KevinMyers@AUSTIN.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: http://www.shadowyproblems.com/SAS/

Good points Charles, and thanks for posting. I stand corrected.

s/KAM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Patridge" <Charles_S_Patridge@PRODIGY.NET> Newsgroups: bit.listserv.sas-l To: <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 4:22 PM Subject: Re: http://www.shadowyproblems.com/SAS/