Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2002, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:44:24 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jack Hamilton <JackHamilton@FIRSTHEALTH.COM>
Subject:      HTML Tagsets

At the recent WUSS meeting in San Diego, I gave a "tutorial" on ODS tagsets. I have put the slides and code into a ZIP file, and will send it to anyone who wants it. You must have either PowerPoint 2000 or a PDF reader to view the presentation, and SAS 8.2 to run the code (other versions untested).

I don't know how *good* the presentation is, but one audience member told me that she found it very enjoyable, just the thing after a hard day of meetings - go into a room, sit down, the lights are dimmed, everyone's quiet...

-- JackHamilton@FirstHealth.com Manager, Technical Development METRICS Department, First Health West Sacramento, California USA