Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:19:25 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Nigel Tufnel <dousk8@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Many many to many merge/joins

Many thanks to Sigurd, Charles and Paul for their thoughtful and comprehensive responses. You guys have been doing a lot of work in this area and I very much appreciate your input.

I've searched high and low and have had no luck finding referenced the SEUGI paper(s). Can someone point me in the right direction?

><snippet from Paul D.> >At any rate, were I you, I would dig out SWH's paper on probabilistic >linkage from the SEUGI Proceedings in Florence and start delving head > >first.

><snippet from Sig> >You'll find details in the SeUGI paper.

Thanks again for all of your help. Nigel