Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:20:47 -0500
Reply-To: Rita Raz <email@ANALYTICRECRUITING.COM>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: Rita Raz <email@ANALYTICRECRUITING.COM>
Subject: SAS JOB - Marketing Statistician - NYC
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
NYC financial services firm seeks experienced applied
Statistician/Econometrician to support marketing initiatives with
actionable and implementable solutions. Provide expert support in at least
2 of the following:
· Develop behavioral time series models
· Develop target acquisition models
· Design tests using experimental design methodologies and evaluate
o Evaluation of data includes the application of response surface
modeling methodology, application of visualization techniques where
appropriate, and business interpretation of the test results.
· Provide economic evaluation of choices through optimization of
various financial models or decision choice models.
· Must be action/results oriented and can deliver quality work on
time according to spec
· Have at least 3 years experience
· Demonstrate an understanding of process management.
· Demonstrate a proven practice of project management discipline.
· Have a graduate degree in a quantitative discipline
· Be able to demonstrate a senior level competency in appropriate
· High level understanding of SAS (e.g. familiarity with data step
and expert understanding of procedures used in model development)
· Have excellent communication skills.
Salary commensurate with experience to 70-$100k +
Refer to Job#RR232-SASL and email MS Word attached resume to the attention
of Rita Raz, firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at