Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Feb 2002 01:27:51 +0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         kit <biefiles@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Web Interface of SAS program

Dear SAS users,

I have written several SAS programs for regular report generation. I want to develop a web interface, which is user friendly for my colleague to generate the report by themselves without any knowledge of SAS. Can SAS/Intrnet do it? As the cost of SAS/Intrnet is quite expensive, any other way to do it?If yes, any samples for reference? Thanks in advance.

Regards, kit