|Date: ||Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:29:49 +0100|
|Reply-To: ||Jim Groeneveld <J.Groeneveld@ITGROUPS.COM>|
|Sender: ||"SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>|
|From: ||Jim Groeneveld <J.Groeneveld@ITGROUPS.COM>|
|Subject: ||data management in SAS?|
I am looking for possibilities to perform data entry and data management
using SAS software.
- simple to program for data managers / easy to program checks (SAS
- easily surveyable database and data entry screens building (repeatings)
- menu oriented
- managing access rights well
- SAS-compatible (of course)
- multi-user access to protocols
- easy coding
- flexible audit trail
- possibility to print anything (structure and listings)
- (automatic) tracking
- changing errorlog into queries
- possibility for standarisation
- data entry procedures must be possible to be programmedworden
- internet-compatible for remote data capturing
Does anyone know which (SAS-) software to use (best)? Has anyone experience
Regards - Jim.
Y. (Jim) Groeneveld, MSc IMRO TRAMARKO tel. +31 412 407 070
senior statistician, P.O. Box 1 fax. +31 412 407 080
senior data manager 5350 AA BERGHEM IMRO TRAMARKO: a CRO
J.Groeneveld@ITGroups.com the Netherlands in clinical research
My computer has no idea what I am doing; sometimes the reverse also applies.
Notice of confidentiality: this e-mail may contain confidential information
intended for the addressed recipient only.
If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this e-mail and
please notify the sender so that proper delivery
can be arranged.