I am trying to batch submit a SAS job using Windows NT(explorer) scheduler on
I tested the batch file and it works with out errors. And I also successfully
schedule SAS job on My NTWORKSTATION it works fine. But when it comes to
schedule a SAS job on NT server the SAS job simply hangs. I take the following
1) Created a batch file called "RUN.BAT"
* In file I wrote everything in one line the following: "D:\Program
Files\SAS\V8\sas.exe" -sysin "path to sas code\somecode.sas " -config "path to
my config file\SASV8.CFG" -autoexec "path to my autoexec file\autoexec.sas" -log
"path to my log file\somecode.log" -print "path to my list file \somecode.lst"
1) Using a explorer scheduler I selected my run.bat file and set it to run
for a particular time
2) When the job executes it just hangs there
3) Nothing is written to SAS log
4) Yes I have tested the batch file it works fine along side with my SAS
Does anybody has any Idea what I can do?
SAS Data Warehouse Analyst.
PJM Interconnection LLC