Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:11:31 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Craig Kolb <craig@BMI-T.CO.ZA>
Subject:      Re: Automatically reprocessing the outcome of a regression to
              unselec              ted cases (half split Methodology)

Hi, Try the SPSS production facility. Regards, Craig Kolb Research Analyst - Enterprise Solutions Tel: +27 11 803 6412 Fax: +27 11 803 7840 __________________ BMI-T / IDC Africa Your knowledge partner in IT, telecoms and the Internet.

Visit BMI-T online at http://www.bmi-t.co.za Confidentiality Warning ======================= The contents of this e-mail and any accompanying documentation are confidential and any use thereof, in what ever form, by anyone other than the addressee is strictly prohibited.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Olivier Van Parys" <olivier.vanparys@AMARACH.COM> Newsgroups: bit.listserv.spssx-l To: <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 8:49 PM Subject: Automatically reprocessing the outcome of a regression to unselec ted cases (half split Methodology)