Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:33:07 -0600
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jack Hamilton <JackHamilton@FIRSTHEALTH.COM>
Subject:   Re: Why this newsgroup? Just curious...

"Lou Pogoda" <lpogoda@HOME.NOSPAM.COM> wrote:

>You can address a question to this group 24/7 - calling tech support only >works when the office is open for business.

If you're willing to call tech support in Australia or Europe, you're pretty close to having 24-hour tech support now.

At the SAS-L BOF at the last SUGI, it was mentioned that SAS is working on implementing 24-hour tech support by shifting calls to whichever office around the world is open at the moment. That's one reason our tracking numbers in the US are now prefixed with "US".

-- JackHamilton@FirstHealth.com Development Manager, Technical Group METRICS Department, First Health West Sacramento, California USA