Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:17:38 +0100
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Vyverman, Koen" <koen.vyverman@FID-INTL.COM>
Subject:   Re: ODS

Jyotsna,

As the beast's name -- Output Delivery System -- indicates, ODS is all about facilitating the generation of good-looking output from your SAS programs.

There's plenty of ODS material in the SAS help files and online doc. For starters, have a look at the sample code page and toy around with it a while to see what ODS can do for you: http://www.sas.com/service/techsup/sample/ods.html

Hope this helps, Koen.

--------------------------------- Koen Vyverman Marketing Manager - CE Databases Fidelity Investments - Luxembourg ---------------------------------