Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:59:34 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Edgar F. Johns" <efjmoj@MEDIAONE.NET>
Subject:      Garbled Icons in SPSS Windows

Hi Folks. I'm running SPSS v10.0.7 and the little icons that you click in the various windows (e.g., Print Preview, Save, Open, etc.) are almost always garbled (i.e., they don't look like the icon). Maybe once every 15 times I get into SPSS the icons look fine, but usually they don't. Does anyone know why this is and what I can do to fix this? Thanks and have a great weekend. Edgar _____ Edgar F. Johns <EdgarJohns@obik.com> Obik, LLC 2906 River Meadow Circle Canton, MI 48188 Tel. 734.495.1292, Fax 734.495.1981 http://www.obik.com