Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 May 2001 11:07:27 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Agnew <Agnew@HSC.VCU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: January 1, 1960

huh?? when did JFK get shot??

( ;-D )

jim

Andy Kowalczyk wrote: > > Don't feel bad, Robert. There are many days when I can't recall anything > between JFK being shot and Nixon resigning. -Andy :) > > On Thu, 3 May 2001 07:58:36 -0400, Schechter, Robert S > <robert.schechter@ASTRAZENECA.COM> wrote: > > >The mind places tricks on the old. I retract my earlier post, it was the > >seventies when I started using SAS. > >