Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Apr 2001 04:38:06 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Stuart <muon33@NYC.RR.COM>
Subject:      Slightly Off-Topic -- Consulting vs. Full-Time Wages

I'm being asked by my closing dot-com employer to stay a little beyond my official termination date (at which point my benefits will cease), to do some clean up SAS programming and analysis.

Is there a reasonable/standard factor that I should apply to my base hourly salary to arrive at a fair amount of pay for this short-term gig?

Thanks much -