Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:28:21 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         greg warnick <gwarnick@SNAP.FHCRC.ORG>
Subject:      WSAVE dosen't work in SAS8?

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> <html> Hello SAS-L, <p>When I close the Explorer and the Results windows in SAS 8.0 for Windoze and then issue WSAVE command, the note that settings have been saved appears. Then I bye and reload, and voila, the damn Explorer and Results windows appear.&nbsp; As well, my 'Save setting on exit' in General Preferences is selected.&nbsp; Any add'l help? <br>TIA, Greg</html>