Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:59:47 -0500
Reply-To: Ed Cabanero <ed_cabanero@YAHOO.COM>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: Ed Cabanero <ed_cabanero@YAHOO.COM>
Subject: Re: How to get the best from SUGI
Here are some quick tips...
1) For beginners, lots of workshops and how-to presentations.
2) For the solutions provider, presentations on new technologies and
applied solutions plus whatever SAS is offering.
3) For the intermediate programmer, threads - for example, all
presentations in data warehousing technologies. Whatever interests you.
4) For the advance programmer, combine both 2 and 3 above. Help out as
session coordinators also.
5) For veterans, lots of networking.
All proceedings will be compiled in book or CD form for distribution after
the conference. Don't worry about missing out on anything, but do try to
set a schedule ahead of time so you won't miss presentations by SAS-L
Lastly, don't forget to get out once a while to see sunny California! San
Diego is not too far away; Malibu, Hollywood, LA, and Santa Barbara are
also close by. Disney also just opened up a theme park in Anaheim next to
Disneyland. Have fun and smell the java...
. Technology Consultant, Clinical Trials
.v-mail 619 865-8162
.p-addr po box 180800, coronado, ca 92178