Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:30:48 -0500
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Barbara Passmore <passmore@DATASYS.NET>
Subject:   ADMIN: No auto-reply messages, please

If you set your email to AUTO-REPLY when you are leaving your computer, PLEASE FIRST SET GABO-L TO NOMAIL. If not, every message that is sent from GABO-L to you will be answered by your auto-reply program.

The only way to fix it is for me personally to stop your mail. You should realize I am not at my computer 24 hours a day, and there may even be more extended times when I am not here. Don't panic; I do generally check though my laptop, but even laptops need service.

Your cooperation will be appreciated, not only by me, but by the posters who get those reply messages.

Barbara Passmore Listowner, GABO-L