Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:05:31 -0500
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "James F. Flynn, Jr." <jflynn@AMERICA.NET>
Subject:   Albino Herring Gull Species Account

For those that are still unconvinced or just plain curious, Deb Barreiro has been kind enough to donate a few photos of the white Herring Gull that has been hanging around the north end of Tybee I. recently. I created a web page for the scans on the GOS web site, at the following URL:

http://www.gos.org/sightings/herg.html

Thanks to Deb for permitting me to publish the scans.

Take care. -- Jim Flynn Cumming, GA jflynn@america.net ******************************* Georgia Ornithological Society: http://www.gos.org/index.html *******************************