Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:57:46 -0000
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Paul Dorfman <paul_dorfman@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Table Lookup Via Direct Addressing
Comments:   To: gary_ross@MGIC.COM

Gary,

I posted it as an attachment at the end of December, 2000 (I think the postitself had 'sorting efficiency' or such in the title), since some good folks had been asking for this SESUG paper unavailable online. It should be still accessable at Joe Kelley's search facility listserv@listserv.uga.edu, if one could find the post.

Kind regards, =================== Paul M. Dorfman Jacksonville, Fl ===================