Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:43:01 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Abelson_R <Abelson_R@BLS.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Batch printing from Windows NT

Wei,

IMHO it's not necessary to use Word if you have an editor such as UltraEdit or TextPad which allows you to set up a page with fonts, margins, page orientation etc. that you specify.

HTH.

Robert Abelson Bureau of Labor Statistics abelson_r@bls.gov "The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance." -- Robert R. Coveyou, Oak Ridge National Laboratories