Here are some of the issues I have encountered.
1. space issues. Running the same job under v6.09 and v8-- the v8 job runs
out of disk space for creating a fairly large sas file. (200 to 500 mb).
Solution-- allocate more space.
2. another "space" issue. I wirte flat files (reports) to PDS's as pds
members. Again, a report (that did not change in size) would not write out
successfully to a PDS. When I changed the amount of space available--(in
this case I did a "compress" on a PDS), the job subsequently worked. Both
before and after the "compress", there was considerable space available--
ie., the job would have worked under v6 without the "compress".
That's it for now.