Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:39:28 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   kmself@IX.NETCOM.COM
Subject:   Re: Alternative to SAS/Graph

on Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 09:55:07AM -0500, Fehd, Ronald J. (rjf2@CDC.GOV) wrote: > > From: jens-uwe.pammer@LDS.NRW.DE [mailto:jens-uwe.pammer@LDS.NRW.DE] > > we are using SAS/Graph mainly to produce various bar charts > > and some plots. > > Due to the poor state of maintenence, I am looking for a replacement. > > Any suggestions for command-driven alternative producing postscript ? > > S-Plus > http://www.splus.mathsoft.com/default.html

Or R, which is a free-software version of S and S-Plus:

http://stat.ethz.ch/R-CRAN/contents.html

...or, for the truly '1337: apt-get install r-base

-- Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com> http://kmself.home.netcom.com/ Evangelist, Zelerate, Inc. http://www.zelerate.org What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand? There is no K5 cabal http://gestalt-system.sourceforge.net/ http://www.kuro5hin.org

[application/pgp-signature]