Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 17 Dec 2000 21:37:13 EST
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bethheron@AOL.COM
Subject:      Savannah Barn Owl Update

I was in Downtown Savannah last night (Sat. about 9:30 PM). I made a quick hit to visit the Barn Owls that have been in the building at the corner of Habersham and Broughton Street for a long time. I didn't see them, but did hear them "talking". Their noise was coming from high up in their building. I was standing near the alley behind the building. Last time I visited them was mid-September when I saw one in the usual corner tree.

Does anyone what the story is with the Owls, since they apparently have started working on their building.

Beth Roth