Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:53:23 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Martin Sherman <MSherman@LOYOLA.EDU>
Subject:      Plotting IQ subscales on same Z axis

Dear List: I am trying to plot IQ subscales (Z score conversions) on a single histogram -like graph and I am not sure how to proceed. Some of the Z subscale scores will be above zero and some below and I would like to see all of the subscales scores plotted on one graph. I hope this is clear. Any suggestions will be appreciated. TIA

Martin Sherman

Martin F. Sherman, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology Loyola College 222 B Beatty Hall 4501 N. Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21210

410 617-2417 Office 410 617-5341 FAX email: msherman@loyola.edu