Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:48:30 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Huang, Ya" <ya.huang@AGOURON.COM>
Subject:      SAS/Unix, noninteractive,
              can I redirect the *.lst file to stdout for pipe processing?

Unix/SAS-ler:

Does anybody know if it is possible to redirect SAS output, namely, *.lst to "stdout", so that I can pipe it to another program for post-processing? I've tried something like:

sas -ALTPRINT stdout myprog.sas | postprocessingprogram

It did create a file "stdout", but couldn't be feeded to the pipe. Any idea?

Thanks

Ya Huang

[text/html]