Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:50:31 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Nelson Harrison <nelson@MNSI.NET>
Subject:   Adding a Missing Field

I'm sure how to do the following

ORIGINAL dataset

USM EVENT 1 MEXC 1 FUSO 2 FUSO 3 MEXC etc.

FINAL dataset

EVENT _1 _2 _3 etc MEXC 1 0 1 FUSO 1 1 0 etc.

The problem I have is that I have Crystal reports written that are looking for all the possible USMs (25 in total). One valid value of the USM is 999 which is used for unknown. In the perfect world there shouldn't be any 999's. But then I would need to add the field _999 to the FINAL dataset so that my report will work. How to do I check that all the USM values are there and if not add the missing ones.

Thanks

Nelson