Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:43:32 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Daryl <drh4@PSU.EDU>
Subject:      Comparing Program Libraries

Does anyone know of any SAS utilities or file utils that allow you to scan through SAS program files or AF program/frame/scl entries and display the code and the differences? I found one at Qualex(CATALOGR), but I also need to have it look at program files (Base/macros).

Also, are there utilities for generating sequence numbers for SAS on a Windows platform?

Thanks Daryl R Hoffman SAS Consultant 888-285-9721x33510