Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:46:31 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J." <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: htm list or table

> From: WHITLOI1 [mailto:WHITLOI1@WESTAT.COM] > On the other hand it looks like you could simplify. I would > put the data into > into a SAS data set then construct formats holding the link > references and use > PROC PRINT > with ODS to generate the HTML page. Or it may be better to > use PROC TABULATE to > construct the cross tab and use the formats with the cross tab. > > Ray Pass and Jeffry Abiolafa have papers in this years SUGI

Thanks Ian, and btw Ray This was the key I was looking for: Ray's paper. Advanced Tutorials # 17-25 You can get there from here and back again adding hot-link drill-down to %DS2HTM and %TAB2HTM Output

I created new vars from my proc FREQ output and added the links to the values ran it thru proc PRINT via ODS and viole! table with links in each cell!

details later this afternoon: watch for XTAB2HTM

Ron Fehd the coming-up-to-speed html maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2@cdc.gov