Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:14:28 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         bill_droogendyk@DOFASCO.CA
Subject:      SAS / Acrobat PDF Writer Problem

Folks:

I frequently use the

options sysprint='f:\directory\pdf_file' 'Acrbat PDFWriter';

statement to 'write' directly to pdf files from sas612 / WinNT. This works very well, unless the check box for 'View PDF File' in the 'Save AS PDF File As' has been checked. I can uncheck it manually when I don't use the above option statement, but I can't seem to find a way in Acrobat or SAS to force it to stay 'unchecked'. Every now and again, it reverts back to 'checked'.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

tia

W.(Bill) Droogendyk Quality Systems Dofasco Inc. Hamilton ON Canada Telephone: 905 548 7200 x3359 Fax: 905 548 4007