Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:32:45 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Warren Schlechte <wschlech@KTC.COM>
Subject:      Does SAS Help Select Necessary Sample Size

I have a repeated measures problem, with multiple control and treatment sites. I wish to measure the rate of occurrence of a specific genotype before and after treatment at both control and treatment sites. Is there a procedure in SAS that would allow me to specify rates and variances for the different sites pre and post and the power of detection desired and would output a sample size necessary to satisfy those constraints?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,

Warren Schlechte Heart of the Hills Research Station HC7 Box 62 Ingram, Texas 78025 Phone: 830.866.3356 Fax: 830.866.3549