Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:44:27 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Frank Schiffel <SchifF@MAIL.HEALTH.STATE.MO.US>
Subject:      Re: Is there any way to substitute sign">=" in another
              expressionof underscore underneath ">"?

If you want > as a symbol in your SAS code, you're out of luck. SAS accepts >= or GE or <= or LE as greater than or equal to or less than or equal to. period. if you need it in your output, then just go in and change it in Word or some other editor.

>>> "Xu, Meifen (PA)" <XuM@ICONUS.COM> 3/16/00 10:16:47 AM >>> I mean that I want the combination of >= in the same position and it turns out it look like > being above '-'. I don't know whether I have expressed what I want clearly to all of you.

-----Original Message----- From: Anthony.Kilili@BMGDIRECT.COM [mailto:Anthony.Kilili@BMGDIRECT.COM] Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 9:47 AM Subject: Re: Is there any way to substitute sign">=" in another expression of underscore underneath ">"?

Make that "greater than OR equal"

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Groeneveld [mailto:J.Groeneveld@ITGROUPS.COM] Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 9:29 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Is there any way to substitute sign">=" in another expression of underscore underneath ">"?

Xu,

"Greater than and equal" is indicated by both >= and GE. I hope this is what you ment to ask for. If not than I did not understand your question. In that case, could you rephrase your question?

Regards - Jim. -- Y. (Jim) Groeneveld, MSc IMRO TRAMARKO tel. +31 412 407 070 senior statistician, P.O. Box 1 fax. +31 412 407 080 head IT department 5350 AA BERGHEM IMRO TRAMARKO: a CRO J.Groeneveld@ITGroups.com the Netherlands in clinical research

My computer seems more -compatible than I am myself.