Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2000, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Jan 2000 07:49:49 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         lcoetzee@MY-DEJA.COM
Subject:      Re: drawing random samples

In article <HR%j4.461$fF.5385@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>, "Del Harnisch" <harnisch@uiuc.edu> wrote: > Can you please remind me how to draw a random sample of size n from a > population of N observations? > > Thanks, > Del > > Hi Del

I have an excellent article on how to draw random samples with SAS. Send me your fax number and I can send it to you on Monday.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.